Monday, May 6, 2013

The Blue Kazoo Vintage... Etsy Shop

Hi friends!! It is nice to be back after so long of a silence. It turns out I am not a very good blogger for the very reason I was never good at keeping a diary. I hate putting my thoughts and ideas into words. (I should have guessed) That does not mean I am about to give up- I fully intend to keep it up and try to be a bit more consistent in the process. Also, I wanted to announce The Blue Kazoo Vintage my new Etsy shop is now open for business! Don't worry, my husband is helping me maintain it :) I am really excited about the idea of actually being able to share things that inspire me! From now on most of the treasure I hunt down will be posted on Etsy. Here are a few of the things that inspired me tell me what you think!
I am currently crushing kitschy 50's pottery

Who could resist this as a (small) recipe box in the kitchen?

I have to admit if I had a good excuse to keep this little darling I would.

Just big enough for a couple of buds

I can't get enough of this color!
I think I would use this as a coffee table catch-all.

No comments:

Post a Comment